Tom “Monty” Burns was born on the first of October, 1986, in Saint Paul, Minnesota. He spent his childhood in Inver Grove Heights with his two siblings, but later moved to the quiet suburb of South Saint Paul. He is delighted by writing, video games and meteorology. He acquired the nick name, Monty, from his classmates for having the same last name as C. Montgomery Burns from The Simpsons.
- Foods: Steak, Shrimp, and just about anything with chocolate.
- Colors: Silver and Royal Purple.
- Movies: Action/Fantasy, Parodies, and Dramas.
- Books: The Death Gate Cycle by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.
- Animals: Giraffe and the Fennec Fox
- Swear Word: Bastard
With the Xbox Live Gamertag, Mad Monty MN, he leads the prestigious Armadillos Anonymous clan, with one of his best friends, TheyCallM3MJ. Unlike many other Gaming clans, AA focuses on enjoyment, versus the hyper-aggressive nature of their competition. Everyone wishing to join must send either aforementioned leaders a message.
Disclaimer: The leaders of Armadillos Anonymous reserve the right to revoke membership at any time. To become a full member, you must pass the Armadillos Exam and must NOT be a raging douche-bag.