-Available: Nope. I am happily taken, for over a year.
– Age: Soon to be 27. Three weeks from this typing, in fact.
– Annoyance: People who are assholes, for the sake of being assholes. Also, close-mindedness.
– Animals: Fennec Fox, giraffe, and spider monkeys!
– Birthday: My birthday is on October first, from Nineteen-eighty-six,
– Best Friend: I have a bunch. My girlfriend, Mentat, CasVad, Megazord, and MJ.
– Body Part on opposite sex: I love a girl’s eyes. My girlfriend has the prettiest eyes I have ever laid, erm, eyes on.
– Blind or Deaf: Jeez, neither. Is that a choice? No? Too bad. Who’s writing this; Me or you?
– Best weather: Thunderstorms, when it isn’t snowing.
– Been in Love: I’m in it now. Couldn’t be happier.
– Been on stage?: I have. I did a talent show once. It was alright.
– Candy: Mint Mentos
– Color: Royal Purple and Silver
– Chinese/Mexican Food: Why choose?
– Cake or pie: I prefer fudge to both.
– Continent to visit: I’d love to go to Australia, provided I don’t die.
– Cheese: Mozzerella! But I like lots of cheeses.
– Day or Night: Depends on my sleep cycle at the time.
– Dancing in the rain: I make rain angels.
– Eyes: Mine are an icy blue color and they serve only as decoration, it seems.
– Ever failed a class?: Me? Fail a, who am I kidding. Next!
– First thoughts waking up: Why am I the only one to take care of Grandma?
– Food: Steak (Medium, with salt, some pepper, and terryaki) and Shrimp Scampi are my favorites.
– Greatest Fear: Falling from heights, Rejection, and being cut off from the world.
– Goals: To not be killed by a serial killer. That should be everyone’s goal.
– Get along with your parents?: Half of them. The other half saw me as a status symbol, but traded me for a newer model.
– Good luck charm: I’m Irish. I don’t need a charm.
– Hair Color: Dark brown, like chocolate. On the opposite sex, I prefer darker hair, but it’s not all that important to me.
– Height: I am 6 feet tall, or 1.83m (For you Metric folks).
– Happy: I am as of this typing 🙂
– How do you want to die: Quick and painlessly. Bonus if it’s in a way that gets a corny headline, so my family can sue the newspaper, for damages and unethical humor.
– Ice Cream: Kemps Cow Tracks and Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food.
– Instrument: Mk-14
– Jewelry: I have a silver necklace with a Superior Agate on it that I wear from time to time.
– Job: I take care of an 81 year old senile woman all day, every day. I also protect the homestead from unwanted individuals.
– Kids: I would like to have a munchkin or two to call my own. I shall train him/her to be the greatest assassin never known.
– Kickboxing or karate: Any martial art.
– Keep a journal?: What do you think this is? YouTube?
– Love: My girlfriend, my closest friends and my Armadillos, and my close family.
– Letter(s): I don’t write letters anymore. I have the internet.
– Laughed so hard you cried: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *sniff* No…
– Milk flavor: Chocolate. Yummy!
– Movies: Army of Darkness is my all time favorite. I have too many close seconds to list though.
– Motion sickness?: In the back seat of a little car, while I’m reading in the car, or if I’m on a small boat on rough seas.
– Number: 7.
– One wish: Heh heh heh. I wish that I had infinite wishes at my disposal. Your move, “I wish for a million dollars”.
– Perfect pizza: Lots of cheese and garlic, with thick, soft crust!
– Pepsi/Coke: Lemonade.
– Quail: I’ve eaten quail. It tasted like any other fowl. I didn’t shoot my lawyer in the face to get it, either.
– Reason to cry: I have depression. A gust of wind can make me cry 😛
– Reality T.V.: It depends. I like Bar rescue and the Tattoo one of the same flavor, but Survivor and Extreme Makeover are stupid.
– Radio Station: Anything but Country. Please not Country.
– Roll your tongue in a circle: Yes I can. I can also turn it umop apisdn.
– Ring size: I have no idea whatsoever as to my ring size.
– Song: Standing – VNV Nation
– Shoe size: Men’s 10
– Salad Dressing: Steak.
– Sushi: I’ll eat it, but I prefer cooked food.
– Slept outside: I have done so many times.
– Skinny dipped?: Yes, I have skinny dipped. It was cold and it wasn’t fun.
– Sing well?: I like to think so.
– In the shower?: I sing and dance in the shower. I’ve twisted my ankle to Gangnam Style. Not my proudest injury.
– Strawberries/Blueberries: I’ll eat most of the berries.
– Tattoos?: I don’t have any tattoos.
– Time for bed: That changes like the weather. Speaking of which…
– Thunderstorms: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
– Unpredictable: Did you know that kangaroos can’t hop backwards?
– Vacation spot(s): Anywhere with cool stuff to see/catch.
– Weakness: Girls that are crying. I have no defense.
– Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I have no idea. We’re out of high school, so I’ll say Handsome Jack.
– Wanted to be a model: Ew. No. I was blessed with a working brain.
– Worst Weather?: 90’s or higher, with high humidity, no wind, and no chance of weather of any kind.
– X-Rays: I have gotten a TON of x-rays. The MRI was the coolest though.
– Ex’s: 5. Only 2 of them would I ever talk to. The other two can die in a fire, together.
-Year it is now: Two Thousand Thirteen.
– Zoo animal: Emperor Tamarin
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: I don’t remember.
2. You went to the mall with?: Ivan
3. You went to dinner with?: Ivan, Jake, Megan, Pat, and Andy
4. You talked to on the phone?: Rocko
5. Made you laugh?: My girlfriend
6. Hugged you?: Hootch
7. Said they loved you?: My girlfriend
8. Held your hand?: Miguelito
9. You spoke with?: My girlfriend
10. You cried over?: Grandma, I think.
Wow! That took approximately ten forevers to write out. What day is it? Jeebus.