Now, before I start, I’d like to point out that I love this game. I do.
However, there’s a few things I would like to address.
- Shops: The shops are terrible. Very very rarely do you find anything useful. And not to mention all this fetid crap costs a fortune.
- Cash: Is it just me, or is cash REALLY difficult to find. Sure you find bundles of 10 bucks everywhere, but when you die and it taxes 11k from you, it’s a little annoying.
- Enemies: The enemies, even when several levels lower than you are, kill you and soak up your bullets. It’s ridiculous. Going back to the cash problem, ammo’s not cheap. So if I die 30 times trying to kill some badass thresher, I’m not going to have money to buy more ammo. Wouldn’t matter since enemies eat bullets like candy.
- Boss Fights: The boss fights in this game relate to 2 and 3, but all of them can be eradicated by an exploitation, save for Terramorphous. I killed BNK-3R by hiding by the ammo vendor and slowly kicked away his health. Same with The Warrior. I took potshots at him with a corrosive sniper, jumping above the force field. I wouldn’t do this, if the enemies weren’t bullet sponges.
- Eridium: This purple ingot’s used to buy upgrades in the Black Market and for the toll to Terramorphous’ lair. When you’re not in the mood to die, and you’ve bought all the upgrades, there’s nothing you can do with it. Nothing. It’s stupid.
- Glitching enemies: You deplete an enemy’s health. He’s got no health bar, but he still lives. Invincible. Only way to fix it is go to the title screen and try again. FIX THIS!