The following is a list of facts that I made up in a comedic fashion. Spelling errors in the facts are deliberate. Deal with it.
- Juniper is the biggest star in our sky. It is bigger than a thousand Nerf’s.
- The Redhood tree is the biggest tree. It is really tall but it is afraid of wolves.
- When people say that it is “raining cats and dogs”, it’s not because a tornado hit an animal shelter.
- Surgeons performing open-heart surgery hate when they open the chest cavity to release a cloud of Africanized honey bees.
- Under their fur, bears have no hair. That’s why when you don’t wear clothes, you are “bear”.