In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, there’s a rumor about a DLC (Downloadable Content) about guns they’d be adding to the game. I have a few on my own personal wishlist. I also have a few that they should add, just because.
- M240B – The M240B, or the colloquially named SAW, is a light machine gun that was my personal favorite LMG in MW2.
- Raffica – The Raffica is a three round burst machine pistol that was pretty awesome. Dead accurate. Hit hard. It’ll counter the FMG9 pretty well.
- M21 EBR – Now, they have the Mk. 14, which is the assault version of the Enhanced Battle Rifle (EBR), but this sniper rifle will out perform that friggin’ RSASS.
- M1014 – Military semi auto 12-gauge shotgun. Hits like a sledgehammer. Bring it back.
- Vector – This submachine gun was very much like a minigun in your hands. I’d very much like to see it again.
- .357 Magnum – I know MW3 has two revolvers already, but why not a slightly smaller caliber? It would still hit harder than the other hand guns, but this would be more accurate than the other two revolvers, because of the lack of recoil.