Remember the days of MySpace and Old old old old Facebook, when Surveys were done, to save time from actually talking to one another? This is one of those, but I shall answer honestly and humorously.
-Available: I am. Both in a career sense and a romantic one.
– Age: I am 25 years old, but I’ll be 26 this year.
– Annoyance: Close-minded people and bigots.
– Animal: My three favorites are Fennec Fox, Giraffe, and now the Armadillo.
– Birthday: I was born on the first of October, in 1986.
– Best Friend: I have four really great friends. Ivan, Jake, Megan, and MJ.
– Body Part on opposite sex: I’m a sucker for eyes. One of my ex girlfriends had the prettiest eyes that I have ever seen.
– Blind or Deaf: I’m already blind. Don’t take hearing away from me too.
– Best weather: I love thunderstorms. Stormy is perfect. However, 70’s – 80’s with a slight breeze and low humidity is good too. In the winter, I want snow. Lots of it.
– Been in Love: Yes I have. Once, I was convinced I’d marry a girl, but it wasn’t meant to be.
– Been on stage?: Yes I have.
– Candy: I have a sweet tooth. Mint anything and just about anything with chocolate.
– Color: Royal purple and silver are my favorite colors.
– Chinese/Mexican Food: I like both, if they’re authentic. I prefer Oriental food though.
– Cake or pie: Cake, unless the pie is French Silk.
– Continent to visit: I’d love to see Australia, even noting the fact of if it moves, it can kill you.
– Cheese: Mozzerella.
– Day or Night: That would depend entirely on the activity.
– Dancing in the rain: When the opportunity presents itself, I’ll frolic merrily in the rain.
– Eyes: My eyes are icy blue.
– Ever failed a class?: Yes. I. Have.
– First thoughts waking up: “Why did I dream THAT?!”
– Food: Steak is my favorite. Medium.
– Greatest Fear: Loss of my friends.
– Goals: To become a renown writer and (more realistically) a grand meteorologist
– Get along with your parents?: More or less
– Good luck charm: I don’t have a good luck charm.
– Hair Color: Mine? Brown, but it turns copper if I get sun.
– Height: Exactly six feet tall, making me average amongst the Nordic people.
– Happy: I like to be happy, unfortunately I have Recurrent Depression, so that’s not always an option
– How do you want to die: Quickly.
– Ice Cream: Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food
– Instrument: I love good drumming.
– Jewelry: I have a silver pendant with a piece of Superior Agate in it.
– (Dream) Job: To write all the text in an RPG like Skyrim, for example. All the signs, books, dialogue, etc.
– Kids: I’d like them one day. Like to break the cycle and have a daughter (I’m the oldest of 5 boys)
– Kickboxing or karate: I like watching Karate. I took Tae Kwondo.
– Keep a journal?: A what now? *Looks at the stormy background*
– Love: I’ve been truly in love once. Hope to feel that way again.
– Letter(s): Not sure what this is asking. I like the “ç” in the word “façade” .
– Laughed so hard you cried: Yes I have! I do so all the time.
– Milk flavor: Uh, 1%
– Movies: My favorite of all time is Army of Darkness. That said, there are very few movies I dislike.
– Motion sickness?: If I read in the car or am in the back seat of a small car.
– Number: Seitsemän (Seven, in Finnish)
– One wish: I wish I was more charismatic.
– Perfect pizza: Thick crust, lots of cheese, and garlic.
– Pepsi/Coke: I don’t drink pop. Or soda. Though Coca Cola bubblegum is great.
– Quail: I’ve eaten it. Not bad, a little greasy. Didn’t look anything like a lawyer’s face though.
– Reason to cry: Manic Depressive Disorder. Next!
– Reality T.V.: I admit, I watched Survivor. But I love Top Shot!
– Radio Station: KQ92 (92.5 FM) Classic Rock
– Roll your tongue in a circle: Yup. I can even turn it umop apisdn.
– Ring size: I used to know. Between 5 and 7.
– Song: Right now, it’s Sail by AWOLNation. That’s subject to change.
– Shoe size: 10
– Salad Dressing: Meat. Salads are boring without some form of meat.
– Sushi: I’m indifferent
– Slept outside: I take hobo naps all the time.
– Skinny dipped?: I have. It was cold.
– Sing well?: Well enough that people notice I can carry a tune
– In the shower?: I sing in the shower all the time. Also dance in there too.
– Strawberries/Blueberries: I prefer strawberries, but I like blueberries.
– Tattoos?: If I was ever to get a tattoo, it would be on my shoulder and it would be a clock. That way, as I age, I look like a Salvatore Dali painting.
– Time for bed: That varies a lot.
– Thunderstorms: *Looks at the background of the site.* What’s a thunderstorm?
– Unpredictable: GULASH!!
– Vacation spot(s): I’d love to go to Australia, 19 hour flight notwithstanding.
– Weakness: A crying girl or a girl who stares into my eyes. Gets me every time 🙂
– Which one of your friends acts the most like you: I don’t know. MJ maybe.
– Wanted to be a model: Nope. I’m kinda goofy looking.
– Worst Weather?: 33F and misty. Either get warmer and rain or colder and snow. Not this garbage.
– X-Rays: Many.
– Ex’s: Four of them. One shattered my heart. The most recent broke me down so much, as she was emotionally and physically abusive.
-Year it is now: Two Thousand Twelve
-Year it was then: Eighteen Thirty Seven
-Year that has yet to come: Thirty Eight Forty Nine. Fun fact: If you take this date and subtract Year it was then, you get Year it is now.
– Zoo animal: Giraffe or Golden Lion Tamarin
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: My most recent ex.
2. You went to the mall with?: Ivan
3. You went to dinner with?: Ivan, Jake, and Megan
4. You talked to on the phone?: My mom
5. Made you laugh?: Kendra
6. Hugged you?: My cousin Courtney 🙂
7. Said they loved you?: Kendra. *feel the love counts 😉
8. Held your hand?: Miguelito (My little cousin)
9. You spoke with?: Kendra
10. You cried over?: Myself
That ended on a happy note…. >.>